One of the nice things about advertising your home on saskhouses.com is that when buyers do come to take a look at your home, they have likely already seen it on the internet, so they aren’t just tire-kickers – they are actually interested in possibly buying your home.
That’s why it is important that you have good pictures of your home on the internet. If you are taking your own pictures, here are some tips to help make them as good as they can possibly be.
1. Make sure you have de-cluttered, cleaned, and staged your home before you start taking pictures
2. Turn on all the lights in the home
3. Open all the blinds in the home
4. Make sure beds are made, and toilet lids are closed
5. Make sure you use the flash on your camera on all pictures
6. Stand in corners of rooms or doorways when taking your pictures, to make your rooms look as large as possible.
7. For exterior pictures, take your pictures from an angle rather than from directly in front, or directly behind the home.
We also recommend, if possible, to use a digital camera rather than a phone to take your pictures.
And if you are in the Saskatoon area, and you want really, really good pictures of your home, you can hire us to come and take them for you!